Orlando Lawyers for VW Emissions Recall (Oct. ’15) Call us 813-518-1381
Our lawyers are investigating and representing consumers who bought any of the recalled VW automobiles. 813-518-1381. If you are in Orlando, the call is free and confidential.
Volkswagen has admitted to lying to government agencies and the people who bought or leased their diesel cars. VW has said they will pay for their illegal activity and false marketing claims. Who will be compensated?
- Federal and state governments. In similar cases, the mandatory penalties are paid first.
- VW Diesel Owners and Leasees. VW has already broken the trust their customers had in them. Prepare to stand in line.
Don’t forget about the VW Shareholders, who want to make sure their dividends stay intact. Bottom line: If you bought or leased a diesel-fueled Volkswagen Jetta, Golf, Beetle,Passat, or Audi A3 sedan manufactured between 2009 and 2015, you need to be represented to fully and fairly recover losses from your devalued vehicle and other potential damages. The list of these cars include:
- VW Jetta TDI (model years 2009 – 2015)
- VW Jetta SportWagen TDI (model years 2009-2014)
- VW Golf TDI (model years 2010-2015)
- VW Golf SportWagen TDI (model year 2015)
- VW Beetle TDI and VW Beetle Convertible TDI (model years 2012-2015)
- VW Passat TDI (model years 2012-2015)
- Audi A3 TDI models using the 2.0L 4-cylinder TDI engine (model years 2010-2013)
VW Diesel Owners in Orlando-Florida Law Protects You
The only way affected customers in Orlando, Lakeland, and Winter Park can help ensure they will be fully compensated for their losses is to sue Volkswagen. By joining a class action, your voice becomes stronger. When more people with an experienced law firm speak out, they can make a lot more noise. This type of lawsuit will help each individual to receive fair and full compensation for the damages they incurred including:
- Overpayment of up to $6,000 for their vehicles.
- Substantial loss of value in their vehicles.
- Great difficulty in reselling their vehicles.
- Potential loss of fuel efficiency and/or performance as the result of “fixing ” their vehicles.
- contact us at 813-513-1381.
The call is confidential.